NAAC Accreditation, (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
National Assessment and Accreditation Council NAAC Accreditation
Alert helps the institution in all its operation towards Getting the best CGAP Scoring from incitation to preparing for the Peer Team Visit, we operate ALL OVER INDIA with wide presence in Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Kolkata And Hydearabad.
We will be assisting the institution on the following process
1. Helping the institution to undergo ONLINE submission of application. (The other milestones shall start only after successful creation of Tracking ID)
2. Helping the institution in the documentation of IEQA process (Institutional Eligibility for Quality Assessment)
3. Complete Documentation of Self Study Report and Self Assessment Report for both Colleges and Universities
4. Preparing the Institution for Peer Team Visit with specialized training for all the stake holders in the institution so that the institution can handle in confidence all the parameters of on site visit by Peer Team Members.
• University: University Central Governance Structure along with all the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Departments.
• College: Any College - affiliated, constituent or autonomous with all its departments of studies.
Colleges must have completed either 5 years of operation or 2 batches of students must have passed out of the college.
NAAC has identified the following seven criteria to serve as the basis of its assessment procedures:
• Curricular Aspects
• Teaching-Learning and Evaluation
• Research, Consultancy and Extension
• Infrastructure and Learning Resources
• Student Support and Progression
• Governance and Leadership
• Innovative practices
Accreditation to be made mandatory for all varsities, colleges: UGC --Bangalore, September 17, 2012
To enhance the quality of higher education, the University Grants Commission (UGC) has decided to make accreditation mandatory for all universities and colleges coming under its purview.
All universities, institutions of higher learning and colleges in the country in future have to obtain accreditation certificates from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, to get funds from the UGC for various academic and research programs.
Speaking to The Hindu on the sidelines of the 5 NAAC accreditation award ceremonies here on Sunday, UGC Chairman (acting) Ved Prakash said: “An order will be issued soon to make accreditation mandatory for all universities and colleges come under the UGC.”
“The rule to make accreditation mandatory will be soon vetted by the Human Resource Development Ministry,” he said.
“The accreditation helps an institution to identify its strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities.” All educational institutions coming under UGC must obtain accreditation once in three years, he said.
NAAC to make accreditation mandatory for Dental colleges. All 295 dental colleges have to go for NAAC accreditation before 2015
NAAC Consultant, NAAC Accreditation Consultancy, NAAC Documentation, NAAC SAR, NAAC Accreditation, NAAC Information, NAAC Consultants, NAAC Training, NAAC for BEd, MEd.
To Download Detailed Brochure, CLICK HERE
To Request a Proposal, CLICK HERE